3 District Meeting
Younes Conference Center, Kearney, NE
Friday, September 28, 2018
The 6 hour course will include an in-depth discussion of the American Association of Endodontists Trauma protocol, as well as cover selected contemporary topics to include diagnosis, emergency endodontics, instrumentation, case difficulty including case presentations throughout. Participants will be encouraged to participate and pose questions directly related to their practice. Once registered, attendees will be emailed a short questionnaire to aid Dr. Beeson in tailoring his presentation directly to your needs.
Dr. Thomas J. Beeson, has been in private endodontic practice in Omaha since 2006. In addition he is Associate Professor and Chairman of the Endodontic Department at Creighton University. He is an active member of the Omaha District Dental Society and the Nebraska Dental Association where he has presented lectures on various endodontic topics. On a national level he is a member of the American Association of Endondontists where he been on various committees including Chairman of the Educational Affairs Committee.
- Onsite registration and badge pick up will begin at 7:30 a.m. Coffee will be available.
- No badges will be sent prior to the meeting! Badges and any handouts will be available at the registration area on Friday morning.
- Program will begin at 8:00 a.m. and conclude at 3:00 p.m.
- Lunch break will be from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. LUNCH IS INCLUDED WITH THE REGISTRATION FEE!
- Individual districts may hold meetings during the lunch hour. Contact your district for additional information.
6 hours of CE credit.
The meeting will be held at the Younes Conference Center in Kearney, Nebraska. A block of hotel rooms has been reserved at the Hampton Inn, 507 Talmadge Street, Kearney, Nebraska, at a rate of $ 114.95 + tax per night. To make reservations call 308-234-3400 and ask for the “NDA 3 District” block.
2018 3 District Brochure and Registration