Carrie Webber - The High Performing Team’s Playbook
Have you ever asked:
• How do I get my team more involved and interested in improving the practice?
• How do I motivate my team?
• How can we improve our telephone skills?
• How can we be better at patient retention and case acceptance?
*** The 2019 proposed draft Regulations will allow 4 hours CE for Practice Management
for licensed dentists, hygienists and assistants.
DANB will accept dental office management category (Category 2). DANB allows three credits of CDE in Category 2 for CDAs, COAs, CPFDAs or COMSAs. For CDPMAs, DANB allows up to six credits of CDE in this category.
In this powerful seminar, identify areas you need to look into in your own practice, conversations that count and ways to help improve communication skills and team engagement in the patient process and in overall practice growth!
• Begin building a team-focused work culture
• Overcoming conflict and personality differences
• Understand the power or positive reinforcement
As Chief Communications Officer, Carrie oversees all marketing, media and communications for Jameson. She also works closely in the development of products and services for the company that are timely and of relevance for our clients. She works in the development and nurturing of corporate relations and client communications – ensuring constant communication with Jameson friends and clients. Over 15 years of experience in marketing, PR and corporate relations has led Carrie to create marketing initiatives for both the company of Jameson and our clients as well. Her articles can be found both online and in print throughout the dental industry.