Doug Carlsen will be livestreaming his presentation on Thursday, April 16, 2020, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon CST. Due to Covid-19 he has revamped his presentation to include related information. Dentists are encouraged to include their spouses in the webinar.
Coronavirus: How it May Affect Your Office and Personal Finance in 2020 Your Retirement Number and On-Line Retirement Calculators
Young Doc Financial Do’s and Don’ts
A Great “New Doctor” Blog
Savings and Spending
Simple IRA vs. 401(K)
Carlsen’s Brain or where to go for help
Upon completion of the course, attendees will:
- Have a better knowledge of what to expect financially from the coronavirus outbreak. We look at the math.
- Calculate a retirement budget and know the total amount of savings needed to retire at a given age.
- Have knowledge of online software to track one’s savings and goals.
- Know debt strategies for any age.
- Have an understanding of the big differences between accumulating savings and spending down assets.
- Be aware of health needs, insurance protection, and how to spend down funds.
- Know of pertinent blogs, podcasts, books, videos, and other resources to secure one’s future.
The webinar will be hosted through Zoom Conferencing. Each attendee will be emailed a CE certificate following the presentation.
REGISTRATION LINK – https://zoom.us/j/948226690
Or iPhone one-tap: US: +13462487799,,948226690# or +16699006833,,948226690#
Or Telephone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 436 2866 or
+1 253 215 8782 or +1 301 715 8592
Webinar ID: 948 226 690
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/arUvG6Yn1