Beginning January 1, 2024, Nebraska dentists who prescribe controlled substances must prescribe electronically.
See § 38-1,146
The NDA Board selected iCoreRx cloud ePrescribing software to not only comply with the state mandate, but also speed and simplify your prescription workflow! You can prescribe all medications, including controlled substances, using iCoreRx, without taking multiple time-consuming steps to gather information from various resources.
iCoreRx ePrescribing software saves you time and protects your patients.
- ePrescribe from any internet connected device, from anywhere. Patient information is accessible and securely backed up in our HIPAA-compliant data centers
- Quickly and easily select drug and dose through the built-in Lexicomp® drug directory
- Access patient prescription history over the past year
- Auto-populated patient information through practice management integration
- Save meds using the Doctor’s Favorites function for frequently prescribed drugs
- Auto-save patient pharmacy preferences
- Protect your practice with an audit trail of all sent prescriptions
- Utilize Electronic Prescribing for Controlled Substances (EPCS) functionality
- Access the Nebraska Prescription Drug Monitoring Program with the +PMP option
Big savings for NDA members!
NDA members receive a 43% discount off the regular subscription price of iCoreRx.
Book a live demo, or call 888-810-7706.